Most job boards are uninspiring. Ours is not. Here, you’ll find some fantastic opportunities to work in some of the best startups in the UK led by diverse founding teams. Don’t take our word for it, take a look below! You can filter the available roles by title, company or location and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get periodic updates on new career opportunities as and when they pop up!

All the best with your applications!

Sales Growth Executive



Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development · Full-time
Chelmsford, UK
25,000 – 40,000 GBP per year
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2023

Sales Growth Executive

We are looking for a resilient, empathic sales growth executive to contribute to the growth of our company. At Hutch, the Sales Growth Executives are responsible for sourcing and generating highly qualified leads and booking meetings to then pass on to our CEO to close the deals. You will spend 80% of your time sourcing leads and reaching out to them. The other 20% of your time will be spent customising documents (presentations,decks etc) to aid the likelihood of getting a meeting booked.


  • Accurately managing the sales pipeline
  • Make outgoing calls & emails to develop new business
  • Detail qualification of sales prospects
  • Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
  • Participate in the preparation of proposals and/or sales presentations
  • Be able to articulate compelling value propositions around Hutch services and solutions
  • Provide accurate and timely information to management
  • Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services to facilitate the sales process


  • 2 years experience in sales and/or Pipeline generation
  • Be an excellent communicator on the phone
  • Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
  • Be proactive and able to multitask
  • Be sales-oriented and target-driven
  • A positive and committed attitude


  • Base Salary of £25k
  • Competitive salaries and uncapped commission scheme
  • Potential average OTE earnings of over £40k p/year
Hutch is an equal opportunity employer.