Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development · Full-time
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2023
What you’ll be doing…
This role is a great opportunity for exposure to a fast-paced, ground breaking, democratic startup that continuously pushes boundaries. We want you to hit the ground running, spearheading sales for the UK, with support from the Commercial Director. The business development team is the backbone of our business so we are looking for a bright, motivated, organised self-starter to develop their sales career.
- Prepare sales and pitch materials to communicate with potential venue partners.
- Exceed ambitious volume & quality targets while maintaining a solid pipeline of partners
- Support on the strategy, creation and execution of sales initiatives to drive performance
- Prospect, pitch and help drive new partners to work with Ryft
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- You must be comfortable with targeting new business
- Strong communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone, zoom or email
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge to clients
- Be tenacious and motivated by targets
- Strong commercial acumen and desire to innovate and find new ways to grow the business
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Approach sales in a meticulous, methodical manner.
- Be comfortable having relative autonomy in how you achieve your sales targets
Ryft is an equal opportunity employer.