Full Stack Engineer
About the Role
We're seeking a product-minded engineer to collaborate with the CEO to scope, execute, and iterate on the product. As the founding engineer, you own the engineering function end-to-end: platform, product, and (as the engineering team grows) culture.
You’ll need experience building and developing high-quality iOS/Android applications. This will include experience with mobile app testing and CI/CD for mobile apps, as well as staying on top of changes for new versions of iOS and Android as they are released. Ideally, you’ll also have experience scaling apps - we plan to go big.
You take the time to deeply understand our users and their core needs, are curious about how and why they use the product, and question & synthesize user research insights with the founding team.
You’ll take ownership of the company's technical direction, building the mobile application from scratch. We have great ideas on our tech roadmap, and you’ll make sure these ideas become a reality.
- Full-stack software engineer with 4+ years of experience
- Work alongside our UX/UI design to create an incredible mobile experience
- Experienced with cross-platform mobile app development (React Native, Flutter etc.)
- Solid understanding of design and UX principles
- Comfortable with both backend and frontend
- Able to design and user-test new features
- Experience building B2C products (desirable)
- Strong background in building and deploying software at scale (desirable)
- Experience in a fast-growth startup (desirable)
- AWS experience
Who are we looking for?
- Believes in the mission, you will contribute directly to the well-being of (hopefully) millions of people.
- Resourceful, with limited resources or information, you can still move things forward.
- Ambitious with a drive to make things happen independently and through collaboration.
How to apply
Apply by filling out the information below. Be sure to upload links and a portfolio that best showcases the relevant things you've built and done.